Help for Victims of Florida Pedestrian Accidents from an Experienced Attorney
Were You in a Pedestrian Accident and:
- Injured while crossing at a crosswalk?
- Struck by a car while trying to cross a street with no crosswalk?
- Run over while walking along a road or on the sidewalk?
- Hit by a car or truck in a parking lot?
- Seriously hurt by a vehicle backing up?
Everyday in Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and other cities in Florida pedestrians risk their lives just crossing the street. On average, 28 people are hit by a car and killed each year on Pinellas County roads. Pedestrian accidents in Florida are shockingly more than double the national average. Too many drivers are distracted and innocent people are being run down. If you are reading this, chances are you or a family member has been hit by a car and seriously injured or tragically killed in yet another pedestrian accident.
The reality is drivers cause over 8,000 pedestrian injuries and deaths each year in Florida. Who would think the simple act of crossing the road could be a life changing event? As a Clearwater Pedestrian Accident Lawyer, I have handled many cases in which pedestrian car collisions have caused catastrophic injuries such as a hip fracture, pelvic fracture, concussion, or traumatic brain injury. Often times fractures of the leg, arm, shoulder, ankle, knee, back or neck occur. Whatever your injuries may be, recovery is the most important thing on your mind. But how do you focus on recovering when you need answers and are unsure of what your options are?
Do You Have Questions?
- What insurance is going to pay my medical bills?
- Is there insurance to pay my lost wages; I’m unable to work?
- The driver who hit me has no insurance, what now?
- The police officer said I’m partly at fault, am I out of luck?
- I don’t know if I need to speak to a lawyer. Can I even afford an attorney?
- The insurance company called and asked me to sign a few forms, should I?
Florida accident attorney Jim Dodson has been helping personal injury victims since 1985. We have information to help you immediately before you hire a lawyer or agree to a quick low ball settlement offer from an insurance adjuster.
Download the Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide, right here on our website Free of Charge.
This helpful guide is guaranteed to give you information you won’t find anywhere else. Get it before you make a decision that might limit your options of recovering the monetary compensation you need and deserve.
Our Personal Injury law firm has over 25 years experience successfully representing all types of serious injury cases and wrongful death claims, including those involving pedestrians. See what our clients have to say about us.
If you have immediate questions and want to speak to Jim Dodson, call our office at 888-340-0840 to schedule a time to discuss your accident case. There is No Cost or Obligation to have your questions answered. Or if you prefer, email your questions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect your privacy and never share your information with anyone.