Welcome to Jim Dodson Law
We understand the burdens and the challenges you face following a serious injury. We are committed to helping you recover from your injuries, rebuild your life, and obtain the maximum compensation for your losses. Our personal injury law firm only represents people who have been seriously injured or hurt in an accident, as well as, those who have lost a loved one due to a wrongful death.
We are not a large impersonal advertising firm. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients. As a result, our practice has been built on the confidence our clients have placed in us through their referrals, as well as, on the referrals we receive from other lawyers and professionals.
Rather than create a high volume law practice based on mass advertising, we limit the cases we accept to provide you with the personal attention you deserve. You will not be passed off to case managers or file processors, a common practice in large advertising firms. We understand sustaining a traumatic injury is life changing and can be emotionally devastating. We are committed to listening to your concerns and to insuring the person responsible for your injury fully compensates you for your losses. We are dedicated to protecting your interests while handling your case in a professional manner with compassion and aggressive advocacy.
Choosing an experienced Florida Personal Injury lawyer is the most important decision you will make. For more than 25 years Mr. Dodson, the founder of Jim Dodson Law, and his staff have been successfully representing clients like you. We are proud of the fact that by limiting our practice to representation of injury victims only, we have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Mr. Dodson has received the highest possible rating for legal ethics and abilities, rating him AV®, Peer Review Rated.* In addition, he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of trial lawyers in the U.S., whose membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi- million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Mr. Dodson has also been awarded 10.0 Superb rating from AVVO, a lawyer rating service.
Recognized & Involved
- 2014 & 2015 Florida Super Lawyer
- 2014 Tampa Bay’s Top Rated Lawyers
- AV Preeminent™ for ethics and legal ability by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Awarded a 10.0 Superb rating from AVVO®, a lawyer rating source
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Chairman of MADD's® Pinellas County Advisory Board
- Florida Bicycle Association Board of Directors
- Suncoast Safety Council Board of Directors
- Former Assistant State Attorney
- Former Assistant United States Attorney
- President of the Mid County Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Justice Association and American Justice Association
Author of Six Books:
- Five Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case
- Florida Bicycle Accident Handbook
- Florida DUI Crash Victim Guide
- Survivor’s Guide to Florida Wrongful Death Claims
- Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide
- Dangerous Trips to Avoid in Your Fall Case
- When Kids Suffer Big Injuries: A Parent’s Guide to Child Injury in Florida
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance - Don't Leave Home Without It
- Buying Car Insurance: The Ultimate Guide to Your Protection from Irresponsible Drivers in Florida
We represent clients in the state of Florida in the following areas:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Victims of DUI
- Wrongful Death & Fatal Accidents
- Pedestrian, Crosswalk Collisions
- Slip, Trip, Fall Accidents and Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Collisions
- Other Vehicle Accidents
- Injuries to Minors & Children
CALL US NOW to schedule your FREE consultation 727-446-0840. There is no obligation to hire a lawyer. You may also submit your FREE case review online.
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
888-207-0905 (toll free)
Web Contact Form