Welcome to Jim Dodson Law
We understand the burdens and the challenges you face following a serious injury. We are committed to helping you recover from your injuries, rebuild your life, and obtain the maximum compensation for your losses. Our personal injury law firm only represents people who have been injured or hurt in an accident, as well as, those who have lost a loved one due to a wrongful death. Having years of experience working with clients who have suffered as the result of the negligence of others, Mr. Dodson has written five valuable consumer guides to help you take the right steps immediately following an injury: Five Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case, Dangerous Trips to Avoid in Your Fall Case, Survivor’s Guide to Florida Wrongful Death Claims, When Kids Suffer Big Injuries: A Parent’s Guide to Child Injury in Florida and Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide. He has also authored, Buying Car Insurance: The Ultimate Guide to Your Protection From Irresponsible Drivers in Florida to educate consumers of their need for uninsured motorist coverage in the state of Florida.
We are not a large impersonal advertising firm. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients. As a result, our practice has been built on the confidence our clients have placed in us through their referrals, as well as, on the referrals we receive from other lawyers and professionals.
Rather than create a high volume law practice based on mass advertising, we limit the cases we accept to provide you with the personal attention you deserve. You will not be passed off to case managers or file processors, a common practice in large advertising firms. We understand sustaining a traumatic injury is life changing and can be emotionally devastating. We are committed to listening to your concerns and to insuring the person responsible for your injury fully compensates you for your losses. We are dedicated to protecting your interests while handling your case in a professional manner with compassion and aggressive advocacy.
Choosing an experienced Florida Personal Injury lawyer is the most important decision you will make. For more than 25 years Mr. Dodson, the founder of Jim Dodson Law, and his staff have been successfully representing clients like you. We are proud of the fact that by limiting our practice to representation of injury victims only, we have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. Mr. Dodson has received the highest possible rating for legal ethics and abilities, rating him AV®, Peer Review Rated.* In addition, he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of trial lawyers in the U.S., whose membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi- million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Mr. Dodson has also been awarded 10.0 Superb rating from AVVO, a lawyer rating service.
Awards and Experience:
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Peer Reviewed Rating (Martindale-Hubbell)
- Former Assistant State Attorney
- Former Federal Prosecutor
- Former Adjunct Professor in Trial Practice at Stetson University College of Law
- Interviewed by Bay News 9 Regarding the Judicial Candidates in the 2008 Pinellas County Judicial Elections
- Former President of the Clearwater Bar Association
- Currrent President of the Mid County Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Justice Association (Trial Lawyers)
- Member of the American Justice Association (Trial Lawyers)
- Member of the Bar in Florida and in Colorado
Author of six books:
- Five Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Florida Accident Case
- Dangerous Trips to Avoid in Your Fall Case
- Survivor’s Guide to Florida Wrongful Death Claims
- Buying Car Insurance: The Ultimate Guide to Your Protection from Irresponsible Drivers in Florida
- When Kids Suffer Big Injuries: A Parent’s Guide to Child Injury in Florida
- Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide
We represent clients in the state of Florida in the following areas:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian, Crosswalk Collisions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death & Fatal Accidents
- Injuries to Minors & Children
- Slip, Trip, Fall Accidents and Premises Liability
CALL US NOW to schedule your FREE consultation 727.446.0840. There is no obligation to hire a lawyer. You may also submit your FREE case review online.
* CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
888-207-0905 (toll free)
Web Contact Form