About Associate Attorney Joe Lamb
Joe Lamb is a member of the Florida Bar. Before joining the staff at Jim Dodson Law, Joe worked on the defense side. First, he focused on defending doctors, nurses, and hospitals with his father in the medical malpractice arena. He then joined a large Tampa law firm, working on automobile accidents and premises liability. This helps give Joe a unique perspective on how the opposition views the case.
- Member of the Federal Bar: Middle District of Florida
- Member of Clearwater Bar Associations
- Director of Clearwater Bar Association YLD (2022-2023)
- Member of St. Petersburg Bar Associations
- Member of Hillsborough Bar Associations
- Member of the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Former member of the C. H. Ferguson M.E. White American Inn of Court (2017-2018)
- Former Member of the Florida First Appellate Inn of Court (2015-2016)
Joe hosts the Facebook Livestream “Joe Knows Brains” in which he discusses the medical and legal aspects of brain injuries. In his time representing injured clients, he has learned about the long-term debilitating effects felt by those who have suffered brain injuries. Recently, he appeared on the SharkPreneur Podcast to discuss his livestream.
Joe graduated with honors from Florida State University College of Law in 2016. While in law school, Joe was a member of the Moot Court team, serving as treasurer in his third year. Joe won the prestigious “Best Oralist” award at the 2015 Florida Bar Robert Orseck Moot Court Competition.
Joe currently resides in St. Petersburg, having recently purchased his first home. You can find him at most any Tampa Bay sporting event, camping, or with his family. In his free time, he enjoys biking, cooking, and spending time with his dog, Stella.