I'm a big fan of success literature. The leader of our Mastermind group provides each of us a subscription to Success magazine each year. I highly recommend it. Too many of us have virtually no contact with this type of information. Even if we do, we still need to be reminded. The January, 2016, edition of Success had an article by Amy Morin. Someone in your life needs this list today.
1. Waste Time Feeling Sorry for Themselves.
2. Give Away Their Power (you can't feel like a victim and be mentally strong).
3. Shy Away from Change.
4. Squander Energy on Things They Can't Control.
5. Worry about Pleasing Everyone.
6. Fear Taking Risks.
7. Dwell on the Past.
8. Repeat Their Mistakes.
9. Resent Other People's Successes.
10. Give up after Their First Failure.
11. Fear Alone Time.
12 Feel the World Owes Them Anything.
13. Expect Immediate Results.