The Florida Bicycle Association (FBA) was established in 1997, and their vision for Florida is to be a state where bicycling is safe, respected and encouraged as a means of transportation and recreation.
Five Important Reasons to Join the FBA
- FBA is the voice of bicycling for the state of Florida.
- FBA lobbies the legislature for safe cycling legislation.
- FBA works with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), lawenforcement and cycling clubs to make cycling safe.
- The FBA website is relied upon for cycling events statewide and tons of related cycling information.
- FBA relies upon membership fees and proceeds from IBike Florida License Tags to fund its work and needs your support.
Jim is a member and is on the Board of Directors for FBA. Please join FBA even though your bike club may be a member—we need you! For more information about joining FBA, please visit www.floridabicycle.org.
Have You Been Injured In A Bicycle Accident?
If you've been hurt in a Florida bicycle accident you should speak with an experienced bicycle injury lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 727.446.0840 to schedule your free, no obligation consultation.