The Florida Bicycle Association (FBA) was established in 1997, and their vision for Florida is to be a state where bicycling is safe, respected and encouraged as a means of transportation and recreation.
Five Important Reasons to Join the FBA
- FBA is the voice of bicycling for the state of Florida.
- FBA lobbies the legislature for safe cycling legislation.
- FBA works with the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), lawenforcement and cycling clubs to make cycling safe.
- The FBA website is relied upon for cycling events statewide and tons of related cycling information.
- FBA relies upon membership fees and proceeds from IBike Florida License Tags to fund its work and needs your support.
Jim is a member and is on the Board of Directors for FBA. Please join FBA even though your bike club may be a member—we need you! For more information about joining FBA, please visit www.floridabicycle.org.