These were statements actually made by callers to our office before they realized they were really injured and needed a lawyer. Give yourself time to evaluate the long term effects from a car crash before making statements to the other driver’s insurance company. They will record everything you say.
- “I feel ok; I don’t think I need to see a doctor”
- “It may have been partly at fault”
- “It happened so suddenly, I’m not sure what happened.”
- “I’m concerned how much this could cost me.”
- “You’re offering me $1000. Sure, I’ll sign a release”
Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident?
If you've been hurt in Florida car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 727.446.0840 to schedule your free, no obligation consultation.