Can You Take My Florida Accident Case if I Live in a Different City or State?

Yes. Whether you were on vacation in Florida or here on a business trip, if you were injured in a Florida accident you need an experienced Florida attorney. We can represent you regardless of where you live. In fact, we often represent clients who live across the state, in other states and even in other countries!

Every accident, whether it is a motor vehicle accident involving bicyclists, motorcyclists or pedestrians, involves a special set of circumstances. Some of our clients are too injured to visit us in the office so we meet them in their homes, while others prefer electronic communication. Distance is never a factor when it comes to your representation.

Jim Dodson
Connect with me
A Florida injury lawyer, family man and avid cyclist who clients have trusted for over 25 years.