One day you’re fine and your life is humming along the way it should be. You have a job, good health, and never give a second thought to being able to provide for your family. Suddenly, without warning, everything changes. You’ve been in a car accident. It wasn’t your fault. But you’re the one whose life has been turned upside down.
- Your car is in the shop
- Everything hurts and you suspect there is something seriously wrong
- You’re in too much pain to go to work
- The bills are piling up
- The insurance company wants a statement and you don’t know how to handle it
These are common things that cause hours of worry and distress when you’ve been injured in a car accident. You wonder if you’ll ever have your old life back.
Help from a Florida Personal Injury Attorney After a Car Accident
Our law firm knows what you’re going through. As a Florida personal injury lawyer for more than 20 years, Jim has been helping car accident victims like you to stop worrying and get your life back on track.
When you hire our law firm to represent you, you’ll feel a huge burden lifted from your shoulders. We will deal with the insurance adjuster so you don’t have to. We will help you file for insurance coverage for your medical treatment and lost wages so you can get those bills paid and have an income while your injury prevents you from working. You may not think there is any coverage that applies to you, but we have the experience to dig below the surface and find coverage you might not even know is available.
Our Law Firm Does All of the Following for Our Clients
- Listen to your concerns and determine your goals for resolving your claim
- Gather all reports, documents, records, photos, witness statements and anything else that will help prove your claim against the driver who caused your injuries
- Analyze the legal issues in your case
- Discuss your treatment with doctors as needed
- Retain any experts needed to prove that the other driver was at fault and to prove the losses that you suffered as a result
- Communicate all settlement offers to you and advise you whether you should accept one,
- If no satisfactory offer is forthcoming, we will go to trial and obtain a jury verdict.
These are only a few of the many things we will do for you after your Florida car accident so you can stop worrying and focus your energy on getting your life back on track, knowing that your accident case is in good hands and that everything that needs to be done is being done, by a seasoned professional who does nothing but personal injury law.
Have You Been Injured In A Car Accident?
If you've been hurt in Florida car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 727.446.0840 to schedule your free, no obligation consultation.