No two personal injury cases are the same. Because of this, we take an individualized approach with all of our clients. We know that for the cases we handle, and the people we work with, the attorney-client relationship has to be personable and catered to your needs. That is why we take just a few cases at a time. We give ourselves the opportunity to give every matter, and every client, the proper attention they deserve. That means we don’t just call. We sit down with you, advise, and counsel you. We always strive to work as a team and keep you as involved as you would like to be.
We hold ourselves to certain standards to make sure that you receive the best settlement and court award. Below is an outline of the steps you can be assured we will take as we handle your case, working with you each step of the way to:
- Personally meet with you for an initial interview and listen to your concerns.
- Work together to determine your goals for resolving your claim.
- Commit in writing to returning your phone calls promptly every time.
- Communicate what to expect moving forward to keep you informed.
- Compile all information you have such as names, police reports, bills, records, and photographs.
- Go over your insurance policy and coverage; determine what coverage is available to pay for medical bills and lost wages. If we see gaps in your insurance policy, we may suggest changes so you are better covered for the future.
- Notify you in writing of what insurance coverage is available to pay their damages and losses.
- Identify and interview all known witnesses as necessary. Continue to collect evidence including photos of the accident scene and vehicle damages.
- Request copies of your records from all current treating physicians and discuss your treatment as necessary.
- Answer all your questions and concerns moving forward to guarantee that you are in-the-know about your case and any future settlement possibilities.
The list above is just a brief glimpse into all that we strive to do for our clients and their claim. If you have been injured in an accident resulting from someone else’s negligence and are unsure of what to do or who to contact, reach out to us at 727-446-0840. We will personally discuss your claim with you and answer any questions you may have.