Can I Settle My Florida Car Accident Case Without a Lawyer?
Maybe You Can.
Many accident victims in Florida successfully handle their own injury claim everyday. I can't tell you to settle your case on your own, but I will say you absolutely should think about doing it if:
- Your car was only slightly damaged
- You saw a doctor for just a few weeks
- Your medical bills were paid for by your no fault insurance
- You have completely recovered and don't need any future treatment
Also Keep in Mind
If lawyers are telling you that they won't take your case, that's a pretty good sign you should think about settling on your own.
- You are really hurt
- Your car was totaled or badly damaged
- Your PIP has been used up, you need surgery or you are still seeing doctors
- The driver who hit you was clearly at fault
- And you're still thinking of going it alone, here's a suggestion.
This free report, 29 Sure-Fire Tips to Settling Your Car Accident Case on Your Own, outlines each of the steps that need to be done to settle a car injury claim on your own. These are the things an experienced car accident attorney does every day. Fill out the form below to download this free report.
PS: We hate spam as much as you do. Your information will NEVER be shared with anyone.
Have more questions? Call 727-446-0840 and arrange a time to speak to Jim directly.