You've Been in a Bike Accident, Now What Should You Do?
As an avid cyclist, I understand not only the benefits of cycling, but also the dangers. In my personal injury law practice, I represent people who have been injured and the survivors of those who have died riding bicycles. Our climate in Florida encourages cyclists to be out on the road. But few of our roads have been designed with the safety for cyclists in mind. In addition, too many drivers are unaware of or indifferent to their responsibility to avoid endangering cyclists.
Over the years, I have learned a great deal about how these crashes occur and how they can be prevented. I have written this book to help people who ride avoid injury, and also to let readers know what to do if the worst happens.
The decisions you make after a cycling crash can be the most important decisions of your life. The Florida Bicycle Accident Handbook answers the most common questions cyclists should know after an accident.
Fill out the form and download the handbook now to get instant answers to these important questions:
- What are the eight important steps you need to take after a cycling crash?
- How important is your Uninsured Motorist coverage to your case?
- How will the insurance company try to take advantage of you?
- Will the insurance adjuster pay as little as they can for your bike and for your injury claim?
- Do you need to hire a bicycle accident attorney for your case?
- If you do need a lawyer, how do you find the best one?
Download your FREE handbook by filling out the form below!
PS: We hate spam as much as you do. Your information will NEVER be shared with anyone.