Free eBook: Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide
The decisions you make after a pedestrian accident can be the most important decisions of your life. The Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide answers the most common questions someone should know after a pedestrian accident.
Fill out the form below and download the guide now to get instant answers to these important questions:
1. What should you do immediately after a pedestrian collision?
2. What insurance will pay your medical bills and lost wages?
3. Why should you not trust the insurance company?
4. How can you recover even if you were partly to blame for the accident?
5. Do you need to hire a pedestrian accident attorney for your case?
6. If you do need a lawyer, how do you find the best one?
Pedestrian traffic accidents and fatalities have become a dangerous epidemic in Florida. When a pedestrian is hurt in an accident, the injuries are often very serious and many times, fatal. I am committed to holding careless drivers responsible for the serious harm they cause to Florida pedestrians and their loved ones. - Jim Dodson
Download your FREE eBook by filling out the form below!
PS: We hate spam as much as you do. Your information will NEVER be shared with anyone.