How to Settle Your Florida Cycling Accident Case Without a Lawyer
Many bicycle injury victims in Florida successfully handle their own injury claim everyday. I can’t tell you to settle your case on your own, but I will say you absolutely should think about doing it if:
- Your injuries were not serious
- Your bicycle wasn't too damaged
- You saw a doctor for just a few weeks
- You have completely recovered and don’t need any future treatment
If lawyers are telling you that they won’t take your case, that’s a pretty good sign you should think about settling it on your own.
Here are some reasons you may consider hiring a Florida bicycle injury attorney:
- You have very serious injuries
- Your bicycle was totaled or badly damaged
- The driver who hit you was clearly at fault
And if you’re still thinking of going it alone, here’s a suggestion...
My free report, How to Settle Your Florida Cycling Accident Case Without a Lawyer, outlines each of the steps that need to be done to settle a cycling injury claim on your own – the things an experienced bicycle injury lawyer does every day. Fill out the form below to receive this free report.
PS: We hate spam as much as you do. Your information will NEVER be shared with anyone.