If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be wondering what types of damages you can be compensated for.
The Types of Damages You Can Claim After a Pedestrian Injury
- Pain and suffering which includes both mental and physical
- Medical expenses and medical treatment that may be needed in the future
- Lost wages that have already occurred and wages that could be lost in the future
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If you have questions, Jim Dodson Law is here to help. Contact our Lakeland law office at 888-207-0905, and we will gladly set up a free consultation to provide you with a detailed case evaluation that will help you to decide how best to proceed with your claims. If you want to learn how to better protect yourself from the negligence of others, order a free copy of Jim's book, Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide.