If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be wondering what types of damages you can be compensated for.
The Types of Damages You Can Claim After a Pedestrian Injury
- Pain and suffering which includes both mental and physical
- Medical expenses and medical treatment that may be needed in the future
- Lost wages that have already occurred and wages that could be lost in the future
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Have You Been Injured In A Pedestrian Accident?
If you've been hurt in a pedestrian accident you should speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 727.446.0840 to schedule your free consultation.If you want to learn how to better protect yourself from the negligence of others, order a free copy of Jim's book, Florida Pedestrian Accident Guide.