Do I Have a Claim if I was Hurt Because of a Broken Crosswalk Signal?

Video Transcription:
If a pedestrian accident occurs in a crosswalk because of a defective sign, is it possible to make a claim against the county, city or state? There could be a claim for not maintaining the sign and your claim should be investigated properly and promptly.

If you or someone you know has been hurt in a pedestrian accident and you need information, contact Lakeland pedestrian accident attorney, Jim Dodson, at 888-207-0905 and we'll set up a consultation.



Jim Dodson
Connect with me
A Florida injury lawyer, family man and avid cyclist who clients have trusted for over 25 years.