If your husband was involved in a bike collision and he's not ready to speak with an attorney there are still some things you can do that will help him when he does decide to make that decision. Here are some things you can do:
1) Make sure all the evidence has been saved.
- Photographs that were taken of the bike, other vehicle and the scene of where the accident occurred.
- Clothing that he was wearing.
- The damaged bike and bike helmet.
2) Make sure your husband is going to a doctor and that he is telling the doctor all of his symptoms. It's a good idea to go along with him because many times a patient will talk about all the major issues they are having but not some of the other minor issues that could possibly get worse.
3) Get a free copy of Jim Dodson's Florida Bicycle Accident Handbook. It provides good information that all Florida cyclists should know if they have been in an accident.