There are some things you need to do right after you or someone you know has been in a serious pedestrian hit and run accident.
What needs to be done immediately after a serious or fatal pedestrian accident?
1) Police investigation can take time so you need to act quickly and capture all the evidence you can.
- Capture photos of the accident scene and the victim's injuries.
- Look around where the accident occurred for any evidence.
- Identify witnesses and get statements from them if you can.
2) Identify insurance that might be available to pay medical bills and lost wages.
3) Plea for help from the public. You can put up signs or use websites and social networks asking for anyone to identify the driver of the vehicle involved.
If you or someone you know has been hurt in a Clearwater pedestrian hit and run accident, don't wait to speak with an attorney. Contact our injury attorney Jim Dodson at 727-446-0840 and we'll set up a free consultation today.
Have You Been Injured In A Pedestrian Accident?
If you've been hurt in a pedestrian accident you should speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Contact us online or call our office directly at 727.446.0840 to schedule your free consultation.